- Product Description
The New Benchmark for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4μm Pixel Size
- Low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level
Multiple Fixed-Focus Lens Options
- Global Mechanical Shutter, Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35/50 mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Smart Oblique Capture
Cover 7.5 km2 in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post-processing by 20% to 50%.
Smart Data Management
Your mission data management - streamlined.
- Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time
- A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamps.MRK files
- The image metadata contains the camera’s intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK
Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
- Matrice 300 RTK